Posts Tagged ‘Allowing’
Less Reiki was involved this time and more exploration of different concepts and applying them in reference to the lives of the participants. This blog is more of a post script than a summary.
There was much discussion as well as sharing two new Reiki books by Frans & Bronwen Stiene & some new Color Wisdom Cards by Tori Hartman. The concepts seemed to be around putting pieces together about mindset, personal evolutionary journeys, and balance.
Probably the biggest concept that needs reinforcing is that of Allowing!
- Allowing for your individual thought processes: There was a journey that took you to your conclusions & codes for life conduct.
- Allowing for evolution: Where you are is not the beginning or the end & each person is in an evolutionary process at their own pace.
- Allowing for personal pace: If you see the ‘need’ to bridge someone else to another place / space / reality, the issue is yours – not theirs. Your job is actually in evaluating your personal congruence and the choices / actions that will flow out of that.
- Allowing for multiple ‘right’ answers: Your beliefs are true to you and you empower them… but be aware that there is ALWAYS (and you know how rarely I use this word) more perspectives, which are equally right.
- Allowing for other’s choices: We ALL have free will. That you would choose differently for another says nothing and only creates stress on you (worry). There are choices that are more or less in alignment with the maximum ease & grace, but that is an individual choice.
- Allowing the power of observation: Noticing is more powerful than judging. Witnessing is more powerful than picking up potential realities. Curious compassion is more powerful than (trying to) creating a healing.
- Allowing for time: This is one of the most powerful tools we have here in 3D. Time gives us perspective, distance, a way to align the All in space so we aren’t overwhelmed…
- Allowing for multiple tiers of reality / existence: We can’t know it all… Put another way, at least 99+% of people think they know more than they actually do and wield that information often carelessly and sometimes dangerously. (That fraction of a % represents a reality I’ve heard of that is bordering on myth and definitely very deep within esoteric philosophy, but is not to be discounted or written off.) The key here isn’t a ‘reality check’, it’s humility for what is beyond our comprehension.
Qualities such as Patience, Hope, Compassion, Good Will, Endurance, Perseverance, and Faith will serve you better than anything else in accepting where you’ve been, where you are & where you will go in your life.
Pause, get quiet and center in on Your Inner Truth. When you think you are there, pause again & go deeper. If it still feels like you know anything ~ You aren’t there yet! Listen… It will sound like Joy. Rest there ~ and Allow.
The flow of choice / action will seem to be clearer & more obvious even if you are worried about making decisions from this kind of place and it doesn’t seem easy. That could be considered a characteristic of ‘ease’ versus ‘easy’ when referencing inwardly and considering the outward effect on your life and those around you.
Thanks to all who attended the event for gifts of growth, sharing & community.